Tuesday, January 13, 2009

summer vacation


As you might or might not know Daryl and I went on vacation this summer to Glacier National Park and then up to Cardston British Columbia, Canada to the temple. We had a great time. One of my favorite parts was taking a boat out on the Glacier Lake. It was a great time even when the rain came and we got soaked. After we got off the lake we pulled into a camp site for lunch. Daryl was so prepared that he had a tarped up and the food cooking in no time at all. What a guy. He looks so happy in the picture that he has become one of my favorite of him and I thought I would share it with everyone.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad is always prepared, except that one time y'all forgot the tent. Looks like it was a wonderful trip. You should plan another for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you on your next Vacation to visit me!! (Oh and Alexis since she is the reason you are coming, but hey no hard feelings)

    ReplyDelete