Friday, January 9, 2009

Entering the world of blogging

Hi

Well we did it, we finally entered the world of blogging. I must admit I am really nervous about this but think it might be fun to give it a try. I would dare say every one of our daughters have been trying to get us to do this for a while now and we finally gave in. I hope those of you who read it will leave a comment because I really enjoy reading them. I can't think of a better way to start the blogging then to say how much I love my husband of 29 years and my daughters, my sons and my grandchildren We have the best family in the whole wide world and we are so proud of everyone of them. Here is a family picture that we just took over Thanksgiving weekend.





4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you guys have finally moved into the blogg world! I look forward to more posts! Love yas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm sure you'll love the world of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, welcome. Love the new blog and we are looking forward to a great number of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun to see that you have a blog just like all your daughters. It has been fun to see all of their updates. I am sure you are busy with all of your new grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete