Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy times


Hi Everyone,


The above is the family picture that dad I and decided to use. I think it is the best one of everyone. Hope you like it, but then again you all have your own disk and decided what you what or don't.

Boy we have been busy lately and I thought I would share with you some of the things we have done. Last night we went to the Draper Temple open house. All I can say is that it was beautiful (what else would it be). The Celestial Room took my breath away with the beauty and the Spirit that was there. We are definately going to go back when it opens.

As you all know Candis and Joe got away and arrived in California safely. We had a going away dinner for them the night before they left and here are some pictures that I thought was fun.

My procedure on Wednesday went great and everything came back as normal and no worries. I am glad that is over. But it was nice to spend the time with Dad.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging I really enjoyed reading it. I Like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete