Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Four wheeling with Chris

This past weekend, for another one of our short vacation trips, we took Chris and went four wheeling up Logan Canyon. We found a perfect campsite up Temple Fork and set up camp. I got to cook out of the dutch oven and over the camp fire and really enjoyed it. Dad and Chris both said the food was delicious, so I was pleased with myself. The trip was a lot of fun, I haven't been camping for a couple of years and really wanted to make sure that we went this year.




Here is a picture of Dad and Chris on one of the many trips we went on. This trip was exploring the road that connects Logan Canyon with Blacksmith Fork Canyon. It was a long ride and I got sun burned, but it was fun anyway. Another trip we went on was to Old Eprihams grave. I forgot the camera on that trip, but it was amazing to see just how big that old grizzly bear was. I would have been scared to come upon him in the middle of the night.




Chris said he had a good time, but he sure looks worn out here. We really enjoyed the time we were able to spend with him and hope that he doesn't mind hanging around a couple of old people ocassionally.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun!! Next summer you can bet that I will be stealing and going four wheeling with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this blog. Good job! I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete