Thursday, July 8, 2010

Audrey

Annoucing the birth of our 6th grand child. Audrey Elizabeth Davis. She was born on July 1, 2010 at 8:16 p.m. weighing in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and 19 inches long. she as adorable as possible. We are excited to welcome her into the family and love her very much.





While Mary Elizabeth and Spencer were in the hospital taking care of the new arrival, Daryl and I got the great opportunity to watch the boys. They are not quite two years old and boy did we have fun. Here is a couple of pictures of them that I thought was precious.






Here is a picture of Audrey and her Grandpa. She sure is loved!!




Here is a picture of me and Audrey, what a beautiful little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Really good pictures!!! Especially the ones of my new niece. I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete