Monday, October 25, 2010

Back Yard Pool Area

BAck in May I blogged about a backyard project that we were working on. I never had a clue about the scope of the project and how it would turn out. I am sooooooo pleased with it - it is not done yet, but that isn't due to the lack of hard work, there is just so much that we want to do. I thought I would post some pictures since we are done working on it for the year. I look at the pictures and I am amazed about how much work Daryl was able to do this summer. It was all done by hand and the sweat of his brow but it is amazing. I sure do love that man.







Before and after pictures from the back of the yard towards the house. Look at all that work - it's amazing!!!!!!







Here are some before and after pictures of what the yard looked like looking up from the pool and how it looks now. What a lot of hard. I am so pleased with the way it is turning out and sooooooooo proud of Daryl for all of his hard work.










This is a a picture looking down at the bench.




This is a picture from the top of the stairs showing the bench. It looks really nice.





Daryl decided to build a pathway from the side gate along the side of the pool. I didn't know he was planning on this and it was a pleasant surprise. It looks really nice.




I saved the best picture for last. This is my favorite spot in the back yard. We really enjoy setting on this bench and just talking after a hard days work.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good both Alexis and I ohhed anf awed!!! Dad has done lots of hard work!!

    ReplyDelete