Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cecret Lake

Over Labor Day weekend, Daryl and I wanted to do something fun. We are not used to just sitting around the house when we have time off, so we decided to hike up to Cecret Lake. The hike is only one mile each way and we figured it would be nice to get away to the mountains before the snow hit and it was just to cold to hike. I guess we were not the only ones with that idea. I have never seen the mountains so crowded. There was never a time on the trail or at the lake that we were alone in the wilderness. There was always a bunch of people around, as you can see in the backgroud of the following picture.


Daryl said I never put a picture of me on the blog. So I have included this one. This is right after we reached the lake. It was a short hike, mostly uphill with a bunch of switchbacks, but it was well worth it.



Here is a picture of the lake. It was very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment