Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sailing

Well this past weekend we were off to another adventure. We decided to go to Bear Lake to go sailing. I have never done this before so I was a little nervous about the whole thing. We thought it would be fun to give Chris the opportunity as well. It was pretty fun, but 4-wheeler is still my favorite activity.




I had the opportunity to steer the sail boat as we went flying over the water. I would dare say I did a great job. Everyone looks very relaxed and all so trusting.




Well, I guess my steering of the boat didn't go as well as I would have hoped. Looks like I lost two passengers. Good thing they could swim. We sure had a lot of fun thanks to Uncle Mark and his friend Robert for taking us with them.

2 comments:

  1. Ok looks like fun!! Why was I not invited!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys are getting to have so many fun summer adventures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete